We know our employees are a crucial part of our success. That’s why Acrodex offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. We also encourage professional growth and personal satisfaction among our staff members, and offer opportunities for internal advancement. Join a world class team of professionals, where people work hard and celebrate success. Explore the exciting opportunities that are waiting for you at Acrodex!
Current job opportunities are posted here. Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
|Office:||Corporate Headquarters |
Our clients expect the best and that is what we are looking for, so if you are that high quality individual who is professional in all aspects of your work, then Acrodex is interested in talking to you about joining our team of information technology professionals. You will be supported by an outstanding group of like-minded technology and business professionals who are known for their reputation, commitment to quality, delivery and uncompromised customer service. This is the reason why our clients rely on us as trusted advisors and it is through our client’s recommendations that new business opportunities arise.
About the Company
Acrodex is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end solutions: application innovations, systems integration services, hardware and software, and managed services including computer facilities management, application management and life cycle management services. With over 500 employees we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Regina, Winnipeg and Fort McMurray. We offer a full benefits program which includes Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, Extended HealthCare (including a Vision Care program), and Dental care.
Reporting to the President, the Marketing Manager will establish and manage the marketing team to execute on Acrodex’s Marketing and Communications strategies.
The Marketing Manager interacts directly with Regional Sales Leaders, Practice Leads, Business Partner Leads, outsourced marketing service providers and Acrodex subject matter experts to:
1. Develop, execute and manage marketing campaigns that support Acrodex’s Marketing and Communications strategies
2. Initiate and develop strategic marketing plans enabling Acrodex to penetrate new markets and to maximize existing opportunities.
3. Work closely with regional offices to ensure that marketing activities are tailored for that market and best reflects the regional capabilities and capacity
4. Participate in planning sessions with Acrodex’s Vendor partners, to ensure alignment with the Acrodex Marketing and Communications strategy
5. Commission market research and help identify new market opportunities
6. Prepare and manage marketing collateral and sales tools such as brochures, presentations, templates, case studies, web content, emails, proposal boilerplates, event invitations, customer newsletters and customer satisfaction surveys
7. Support sales staff in assigned project based work, which may include:
a. Correspondence to prospects and client
b. Coordination of development of marketing pieces for print and web-based solutions
c. Preparation of sales proposals
8. Maintain a calendar of events, promotions and communications
9. Manage relationships with outsourced marketing service providers
10. Develop, execute and administer external communication strategy including establishing corporate branding and messaging, and promoting a positive awareness of Acrodex externally.
11. Maintain Acrodex’s permission based customer email system to be compliant with recent privacy legislation
12. Manage and maintain marketing budget
13. Work under tight deadlines, collaborating with numerous stakeholders located across the country
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills & Abilities)
1. Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing and/or communication/journalism with a minimum of 5-7 years marketing and communications experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Experience in the Information Technology (private sector) industry (preferably a minimum of 2 years).
3. Ability to manage a small team
4. Experience developing and managing long term marketing campaigns
5. Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
6. Social media marketing knowledge an asset
7. Proven ability to develop and manage an integrated demand generation plan
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
© 2014 Acrodex