We know our employees are a crucial part of our success. That’s why Acrodex offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. We also encourage professional growth and personal satisfaction among our staff members, and offer opportunities for internal advancement. Join a world class team of professionals, where people work hard and celebrate success. Explore the exciting opportunities that are waiting for you at Acrodex!
Current job opportunities are posted here. Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Our clients expect the best and that is what we are looking for, so if you are that high quality individual who is professional in all aspects of your work, then Acrodex is interested in talking to you about joining our team of information technology professionals. You will be supported by an outstanding group of like-minded technology and business professionals who are known for their reputation, commitment to quality, delivery and uncompromised customer service. This is the reason why our clients rely on us as trusted advisors and it is through our client’s recommendations that new business opportunities arise.
About the Company
Acrodex is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end solutions: application innovations, systems integration services, hardware and software, and managed services including computer facilities management, application management and life cycle management services. With over 500 employees we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Regina, Winnipeg and Fort McMurray. We offer a full benefits program which includes Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, Extended HealthCare (including a Vision Care program), and Dental care.
Reporting to the Manager – Virtualization Practice, the Sr. Virtualization Consultant is responsible for the design and implementation of infrastructure projects, and will function as the expert and technical lead on the implementation of various projects for Acrodex accounts
1. Work as a member of the infrastructure solutions team to architect, plan, and timely delivery on professional service statements of work (and work assignments) with little or no supervision
2. Provide technical expertise to projects
3. Provide technical assistance to team members
4. Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis ability
5. Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote Acrodex’s vision and values
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills & Abilities)
1. 7 years experience server support experience
2. 5 years technical experience with hypervisors and associated management products
3. Networking and storage experience ie. NetApp, EMC,F5,3par,Cisco
4. Experience with capacity planning and optimization tools would be considered an asset
5. Ability to work within a team and when required independently with minimal supervision
6. Some travel is required
7. Preference will be given to candidates with related certifications and expertise, including VMware, Citrix, as well as related vendor certifications
8. Post-Secondary education is considered an asset
9. Certifications would be considered an asset: VCP,VCAP, CCEA, CCIA,CCN
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
© 2013 Acrodex