We know our employees are a crucial part of our success. That’s why Acrodex offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. We also encourage professional growth and personal satisfaction among our staff members, and offer opportunities for internal advancement. Join a world class team of professionals, where people work hard and celebrate success. Explore the exciting opportunities that are waiting for you at Acrodex!
Current job opportunities are posted here. Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Our clients expect the best and that is what we are looking for, so if you are that high quality individual who is professional in all aspects of your work, then Acrodex is interested in talking to you about joining our team of information technology professionals. You will be supported by an outstanding group of like-minded technology and business professionals who are known for their reputation, commitment to quality, delivery and uncompromised customer service. This is the reason why our clients rely on us as trusted advisors and it is through our client's recommendations that new business opportunities arise.
About the Company:
Acrodex is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end solutions: application innovations, systems integration services, hardware and software, and managed services including computer facilities management, application management and life cycle management services. With over 500 employees we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Regina, Winnipeg and Fort McMurray. We offer a full benefits program which includes Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, Extended HealthCare (including a Vision Care program), and Dental care.
The Sales Specialist (Software) is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders in allocated and target accounts. Working with and through the appropriate account managers and technical sales team to develop new and existing lines of business within these accounts, this position requires a strong understanding of current IT directions like Virtualization, Infrastructure Optimization, Cloud Enablement and Business Productivity solutions. The sales focused role is to understand the customers’ business priorities and provide best-fit options for their software licensing portfolio.
1. Own multi-year software licensing customer agreements and maintain proactive relationships with these customers to enable them to drive value from their software assets
2. Own quarterly and annual sales and margin quotas and maintain an effective forecast using the CRM system
3. Analyze, create, and supply complex licensing and renewal quotes to customers (internal & external) in a timely and effective manner
4. Manage the day to day relationship within existing customer base and create opportunities for new business development to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
5. Develop proactive sales strategies and maintain account plans for designated customers
6. Responsible for managing an annual software sales pipeline as well as preparing & presenting proposals with Client Mangers for software related opportunities
7. To develop appropriate multilevel relationships with key accounts
8. Work jointly with Software Manufacturers to arrange product demonstrations, joint pilot initiatives and deliver presentations
9. Own, manage and control the preparation of bids, tenders and RFIs / RFQs
10. Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote Acrodex’s vision and values
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills & Abilities)
1. 2 year Diploma or equivalent required
2. Over 3 years of demonstrated sales and/or 5+ years customer relationship experience
3. Strong knowledge of all software publishers’ licensing programs
4. Must complete all required software certifications and related software training within 6 months
5. Demonstrate ability to proactively engage with clients to generate new growth in the software solutions business
6. Proven track record in forecasting and meeting sales KPIs
7. Ability to service customer accounts with quality, timeliness, and professionalism
8. Excels in effective and positive communication both written and verbally
9. Ability to work and facilitate in a team environment
10. Ability to conduct research and exercise good business judgment
11. Ability to determine problem areas and recommend solutions
12. Should have or must complete (within 3 months) Microsoft MCP software licensing certifications: the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exam 70-672 (Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations) and 70-673 (Designing, Accessing and Optimizing Software Asset Management)
13. Prior experience in training mentoring junior staff is an asset
Should you have interest and are qualified for this exciting opportunity, please submit your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity however, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
© 2013 Acrodex